Anyone who’s got a soft spot for biplanes is familiar with the classic stagger-wing cabin bipe from Beechcraft. Use in both civilian and military roles, the D-17 is a great looking and fun to fly design
New from E-flite is the exciting Staggerwing ARF. Modeled after a U.S. Navy VIP transport variant, the E-flite Beechcraft Staggerwing 480 is molded of Z-Foam and has carbon rod spars in the upper and lower wings. Scale features, such as the detailed cockpit, clear windows, functioning flaps and authentic paint scheme are already installed. Best of all, assembly is as simple as it gets for an ARF with this level of detail.
- Accurate scale outline, durable Z-Foam construction, functional flaps and an authentic U.S. Navy paint scheme
- Pneumatic retract-ready (EFLGP0150)
- Perfect match for E-flite Park 480 1020Kv brushless outrunner (EFLM1505)
- Includes 10 x 8e propeller and custom snap-together spinner.
New E-flite Micro Pneumatic Retracts
The new E-flite Micro Pneumatic Retracts are high-quality, machined aluminum retracts specially designed for modelers who want to add functional retracts to their 10-sized and below models.
- Low profile design allows the retracts to be installed in smaller spaces
- Everything needed (except the air pump) is included in the box; air line, ‘T’
- fittings, fill valve, and even a quick disconnect valve to make it easier to
- install in airplanes where the main gear is located in a wing that must be
- removed for transport
- Recommended for the Beechcraft Staggerwing 480 ARF (EFL6125)