Office hijinks with the iStrike Shuttle

Oct 30, 2012 11 Comments by

Deadlines can take a toll on even the most dedicated editor, which is why taking short breaks throughout the day is important to managing stress. What better way to relieve work tension than by dropping ping-pong balls on my unsuspecting coworkers? This iOS-controlled flyer is just the ticket, with a 30-foot range and flight times of up to 8 minutes. The Model Airplane News offices definitely need at least one of these, don’t you think? I call dibs on the first one!

Debra Cleghorn, Featured News

11 Responses to “Office hijinks with the iStrike Shuttle”

1. Bob Harvey says:

Wish I wasn’t retired so I’d have someone to bomb!!

Oops, I was a senior Army Officer, probably wouldn’t go over real well!

What Great Thinking and the Spin-Offs are limitless!

2. Chaz says:

Can a sales pitch be more lame?

3. Brian S says:

Really neat. I’m gonna get one to “mess” with my dog.

4. Greg Aldrich says:

Would have been nice to see it actually drop a ball. I mean, isn’t that what it is suposed to do? Just saying.

5. Len Todd says:

What happened to the AMA rule about not flying over people? What happens if someone crashes into a person or it it fails and drops on someones head? IMO the device is stupid and undermines our ability to fly w/o having the FAA dictate ridiculous rules to stop crap like this! This is an accident waiting to happen!

6. Lee Hansen says:

I think they DID drop the ball

7. Steve says:

Gee whiz if you know anything about these toy rc items you would know that hovering and dropping something is truly an accident waiting to happen.

I own an rc hobby shop and have first hand seen people get badly hurt from helicopters and the
    4 plastic blades spinning at high rpm. I hope they have good product liability insurance.

8. Fred says:

Where can I get my own I strike shuttle??..how much,etc….please help me get a new toy, thank you,Fred

9. Michael LeBlanc says:

For the people that can’t fly very good, just dont get it. Looks like this will be fun.

10. Hiflyer9 says: