We have had a lot of feedback from customers asking for a 2204 motor version of the Vortex 285, so we talked with Immersion RC and made the magic happen!
The magic has been created by adding a customised version of the Multistar Elite Vortex 2204-2300KV tuned for the Vortex, with Japan bearings, N45SH magnets, 0.2mm laminations, 180deg oxygen free copper wire, .005g balancing, with a perfect wind laid down.
Also included in the price are some special goodies. A Zipper case because we know how important it is to make sure your Vortex is protected until you get to your favourite flying site. We also want to ensure you don’t get blinded before you fly we have added Special Edition Sunglasses with a sunglass case. In case of mishap we have also provided some spare parts.
The Revolutionary ImmersionRC Vortex, combines a unique foldable mini-quad frame with the equipment that ImmersionRC does well. A fully integrated design with full-graphic OSD, coupled directly to a flight controller pre-loaded with Cleanflight. The OSD feeds into a custom, integrated, 5.8GHz video transmitter with a punchy 350mW output power with 40CH. So channel separation is even easier.
Just add a compatible R/C Rx (EzUHF preferred of course), and a battery, and go fly, everything else is included, from the SpiroNET Tx antenna, to 2 sets of bullnose props.
Each one has been flight tested by the mysterious Jerome. Giving you the satisfaction that these high performance machines have been flown before you receive them and ensuring that every component works.
- Carbon Fiber and custom plastic design
- Multistar Elite Vortex 2204 motor version
- Integrated Flight Controller, pre-loaded with Cleanflight
- Integrated full-graphic OSD, with on-screen control of…. Everything
- Integrated 40 channel NexWaveRF 5.8GHz Video Tx
- Pro-tuning options, select your favorite pilot!
- Tight interface with EzUHF receivers
- Tillable, Vibration-free Camera mount
- GoPro (3/4) and Mobius and runcam mounting options
Weight: ~350g without battery, or HD camera
Motors: Multistar Elite Vortex 2204-2300 (CW and CCW)
ESCs: Full Custom, 12A cont. 16A peak, rotorSENSE, OneShot125
Power Requirements: 3s-4s LiPo (typical)
Flight Camera: FatShark 600TVL CMOS
HD Camera: GoPro Hero, Hero 3/4 (Optional power from onboard BEC), Mobius, Runcam (HD Camera not supplied)
Receiver Compatibility: CPPM Input, with S-Bus, and Spektrum™ Satellite converter cables optional
- 1 x Special Edition ImmersionRC Vortex
- 1 x Vortex Zipper Case
- 1 x Special Edition Sunglasses
- 1 x Special Edition Sunglass
- 4 x Propellers (CW)
- 4 x Propellers (CCW)
- 1 x SpiroNET Tx antenna
- 1 x HD Camera mount and dampeners
- 1 x Plastic Parts Kit
- Your own TX/RX system (min 5 channel)
- Video Goggles or monitor
- Battery 1300~1500, 3 or 4S
277000047-0 – $499.00