As one of the few Japanese liquid-cooled engine fighters the elegant form of the HIEN was the pride of the Japanese airforce during the WWII. Kyosho has recreated the HIEN as an 4-cycle 50, 2-cycle 46 class engine scale model. The balsa main fuselage is covered in printed MasterCote film for a lightweight finish in a unique military camouflage pattern. With the inclusion of split flaps and tire covers that open and close with the retractable undercarriage, the flight performance and style of the HIEN has been recreated in amazing detail. As all main sections are pre-assembled, simply join the main wing halves, attach the tail wing, load the engine and connect the R/C system to complete. Whether as a feature interior display or for its exciting flying performance, the HIEN promises a fascinating historical insight into this unique fighter.
- Kyosho Master Coat – Expertly covered in high-quality color film, so only a short time is needed for completion.
- Equipped With Retracts – Equipped with retractable undercarriage with linkage rods installed. Also, the leg strut covers automatically open and close with the retracts.
- Split Flaps – Realistic split flaps provide excellent lift and speed control during landings and takeoffs, as well as reproducing true fighter plane flying performance. Includes split flaps just like a original. Not only used in landings and takeoffs, but also used to fly like a true fighter of the day.
- GP Power – In addition to a standard 4-cycle 50-class engines, various other engines can be mounted for a choice of flight styles. However, the specified engine class delivers excellent flight performance.
- Fully Adjustable – Spacious radio room allows various size servos to be used. C of G can also be changed according to engine choice.
- Camouflage Print – Fuselage is pre-covered in complicated camouflage printed �MasterCote’ film and the unique shape of the cowling has been recreated in pre-painted FRP.
- Easy Taxiing – Equipped with rudder connected tailwheel. Allows free control for taxiing and greater appreciation of scale form in landings and takeoffs.
- Supper Light Weight – Lightweight fuselage structure is almost fully assembled and built from balsa.
- Pre- Installed – Pre-installed retractable undercarriage is complete with linkages.
- 2 or 3 Blades – Includes replication of the HIEN�s unique spinner. Slight modifications allow 2-blade or 3-blade propellers to be fitted.
- True Replica – Subtle curves of the cowling have been accurately recreated in pre-painted FRP.
- 260cc Fuel tank
- Equipped with retracts undercarriage
- Rudder connected tailwheel
- Linkage parts
- Special spinner for 2-blade or 3-blade propeller
Required For Operation
- R/C System / 6-channel, 7-servo (6 x standard servo + 1 x low profile retract servo) for airplanes
- Engine / 4-cycle 52-56, 2-cycle 40~46
- Propeller / D10xP6-D13xP7
- Engine starting tools and fuel
- Batteries for R/C system
|Part #:||11867B (Hien 50 GP Warbird Series )|