This is Kim Payne of Horizon Hobbies showing off the new Spectrum DX18 radio for those who need to operate more servos. Horizon also carries a complete line of Spectrum radios, receivers and servos. The newest additions to their ever-increasing line of products is the Spectrum AR7200BX receiver which has a built-in Beast X flybarless control system and a new line of Revolution carbon rotor blades for both flybar and flybarless rotor heads from 325 to 710 mm. Kim is also showing off the new Blade 500X bind and fly helicopter which is fully 3-D capable. For more information on their full line of products visit their website at http://www.horizonhobby.com/
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting