Not only are electronic kill switches a useful piece of safety equipment in your giant scale model, but in most cases, they’re required to fly at an AMA sanctioned field or event.
Weighing less than 1/2 ounce, the compact TLS1-ISW is not only practical, but powerful as well. Not only does it provide a safe means to shut down your motor remotely through your transmitter, but it also provides live RPM telemetry data when connected to your engine’s ignition pickup. Fly a four- cylinder engine such as the Desert Aircraft DA 200? The TLS1-ISW supports dual ignition inputs, so controlling two separate ignition modules is a breeze from a single device. A programmable RF link delay will prevent your engine from shutting down from a momentary hold, eliminating a very embarrassing and costly situation if a forced landing is made off of the runway. Finally, the included status condition LED installed in your model will give you a 100% clear status of your ignition’s power, for simple, smart operation.
Save the gambling for the casino. Install a TLS1-ISW in your model and hedge your bet against an accident.
- Integrated internal regulator can take up to 12.6v DC power input (3S LiPo) for maximum flexibility
- Selectable 6.0v or 7.4v output with included jumper
- Dual ignition support makes setup for complex four-cylinder engines such as the DA 200 simple.
- Compatible with XBus and PWM inputs
- Plug inline with ignition pickup to monitor RPM live through your DMSS transmitter.
- Switch on and off remotely through your transmitter.
- Programmable delay will prevent engine shutdown from a momentary RF hold.
- Status condition LED shows ignition power on or off
JRP03497 – $84.99 MAP