Would you believe this giant model has been flying for over 10 years? Ian Turney-White’s 177-pound, 161-inch-span Bristol Bulldog is powered by a 425cc JPX flat twin. This video was filmed by the father and son team of Dean and Pete Coxon at a Large Model Association aircraft show at the Yorkshire Air Museum in the UK earlier this month. Wow!
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting