I have used MPI products for years and I know from experience they are always making improvements. Their newest, to be released soon, is the 6272 MPI HD Charge switch w/ LED Indicator improved to accommodate LiFe batteries. Their previous model was designed for LiPo and Li-ion cells at 7.4 volts. The newest version will handle the 6.6 LiFe cells. The LED read-out is great with green, yellow and red indicators that are highly visible. The new version will come wired the same as the older version with a Deans connector, one two-wire female and one three-wire female universal receiver plug.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting