PJ Ash, the most congenial host of Warbird Alley, welcomes all warbird lovers to his lounge in the pits for post-competition refreshment. PJ is also the manager of the Warbird Alley flight show team, which put on a great show during the halftime show. PJ is flying a Martin Baker MB-5 of his own design in Pro-Am Pro at this year’s Top Gun. This unusual plane has an 87-inch wingspan and is powered by a ZDZ 80 gas engine spinning a 26×10 prop.
Man Subscribe Sidebar
- A Really Long Road to Top Gun — 7,851 miles for Gwyn Avenell and his 1/4-scale Hawker Fury.
- RC Airplanes — Beginner tips: Easy Engine Cowls
- A new way of using a hobby knife & other tips!
- And the Winner is… Best in Show at the AMA East Expo
- Flight Technique: Secrets to Inverted Flight
- Aviation Legend: Interview with Gen. Chuck Yeager
- Video workshop Tip — Making Strong Splices in Balsa Sheeting