Ken provides the event, project and people coverage for our “north of the border” section. He has been flying RC planes since he was 16 and has competed in the MAAC Nationals. He’s now getting into EDF jets and giant-scale gassers. He gets a big kick from designing from scratch on his laptop and laser-cutting “kits” for himself.
Latest Posts by the Author
- EDF Jet Rally Ottawa June 16-17th 2012
- Helmet cams – Great idea at RC events!
- Clocks went forward one hour – Ski’s off wheels on!
- February Time for Winter Flying!
- New Mug shot
- Auction Time – Kingston RC Club Sat Feb 18th
- New Canadain made Giant Scale Motor “Klassen F110 Widowmaker”
- For some in Canada Winter is here!
- Canadian Content Turnbuckle Kit Review – Soon
- Ayhab Khalil is Hucking his Heli at Huckfest
- HUCKFEST !!!
- Ejets Saturday – Electric Jets-Skydivers & Candy
- Day 2 Friday at Ejets Int Ohio Best of photos
- Ejets Int Ohio Day 1 Thursday Best-of shots
- Do your homework and be rewarded! Ready for Ejets Int
- The KW Flying Dutchman Scale Rally Sept 10-11th
- The Great Canadain HuckFest a 3D Aerial Adventure who’s time has come
- IMAA Kingston – BIG – BIG – BIG
- Scott Crosby wins low/inverted contest – This is why!
- Cornwall Aero Modellers Fun/Fly Aug 13th 2011