Model Airplane News Executive editor. About me: I’m a publishing professional who has a passion for aviation and RC, and I love creating issues, books and a website that help RC pilots to enjoy this sport even more. I admire scale aircraft and enjoy the convenience of flying smaller electrics.
Latest Posts by the Author
- B-17 with smoke on!
- Radio Programming Made Easy
- Fuel Systems Made Easy
- Air Superiority in Action!
- 8 Great Workshop Tips
- Tips from the Workshop
- Flying Boat with 12 Four-Stroke Engines
- Shop Tips (including a new use for straws!)
- RC Aerobatics: Negative Snap from an Inverted Climb
- Ki-15 Karigane (Wild Goose)
- Anatomy of First Person View (FPV) — What’s needed for that “from the cockpit view”.
- Super-Scale Sabre
- Double Fun: Two Giant B-17s Put On a Show
- Drones to Perform During Super Bowl Half-Time Show!
- Cold Weather Engine Starts — in 10 Easy Steps
- RC Airplane ABCs
- Easy Foam Repair Tips
- Servos 101
- Top Chargers
- Pick your power: electric, gas or glow!